Short-term missions not only change the people you go to minister to…it changes YOU!
Upcoming ‘Reverse Mission Trips’ with God’s Mercy to Haiti
2019 January 2nd -7th (We have only 3 openings left for this trip)
2019 Jan 23rd – 27th
DEADLINE: September 15th 2018
‘Reverse Mission’ $1950 includes Airfare and all expenses, translators, transportation and activities
We call it reverse missions because you go to give and end up feeling like they gave it all to you!
· Maintenance on the church and school building
· Have dinner with a Haitian family (yes you would be in a tarp hut with a dirt floor)
· Bagging food and taking it to remote areas in the village
· Education with the villagers
· Lunch with the school kids
· An unforgettable worship experience
· Feed the village
When 12 people go on a missions trip, and each of them brings 100 pounds of supplies for the village or brings a few extra dollars… this is what happens…
· A church was built
· A clothing ministry is started
· A baby /mommy ministry is started
· A pharmacy is opened
· A medical clinic is started
· People are equipped to start a business and escape poverty
· Understanding the Kingdom takes hold
· People return to the US and the excitement and joy of the Lord spreads
Think short-term missions have little value? Think again. All these ministries were started because people answered the call to GO!
Medical Missions – This is an open call
We are always looking for doctors, nurses, and folks with a heart to serve. If you are even remotely interested in this please let us know. We would like to bring a medical team in October of 2018.
If we are unable to field a team for October of 2018 then mark your calendars for April of 2019
DEADLINE FOR APRIL 2019 MEDICAL MISSION: 2019 January 15